- Attendance to a 90 minute sales presentation at a Westgate Resorts' sales center is required.
- This reservation does not include attraction tickets.
- A valid, active MAJOR CREDIT CARD will be requiered to check in at this resort.
- THESE PACKAGES ARE PREPAID AND YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL BE CHARGED IN FULL WITHIN 24 HOURS OF MAKING THE RESERVATION REQUEST.
- Both husband and wife must be between 28 and 68 years of age (Head of household must be 28 +, other can be 25 +).
- Married, or a cohabiting couples must have a combined Gross Annual Income of at least $60,000. Combined Annual Gross Income is defined as the combined annual earned income on W-2 forms. Income does not include Child Support or Alimony or Social Security, Commissions or Investments.
- No Singles
- Have not participated in a Westgate Resorts's sales presentation within the past 12 months or twice in a lifetime.
- Bring, as proof of ID, one picture ID verifying residence at the same address, and one major credit card (American Express/MasterCard/Visa/Discover).
- Debit or pre-paid cards are not accepted.
- Both parties attending the sales presentation must understand, read and speak fluent English, Spanish or Portuguese without the benefit of an interpreter.
- If you and your spouse or cohabiting partner (if applicable) are eligible for the incentive, then both of you must attend and complete the entire presentation on vacation ownership.
- This vacation package is non-refundable.
- Failure to meet these requirements or complete our presentation will result in your credit card being charged $350.00 and the retail amount of any other incentive(s) you may have received.
- United States residents are qualified to tour except residents of Alaska, Florida, Hawaii, Maine, Washington, and Puerto Rico.
- Westgate Resorts's owners are not eligible for the promotion.
- No groups and no more than one family. Two or more families or friends travelling together with the same promotion each, are not elegible.
Terms & Conditions
Attendance to a 90 to 120 minute sales presentation at a Westgate Resorts's sales center is required. This promotion does not include attraction tickets. All persons must be 28 years of age or older. If married, both husband and wife must attend the sales presentation together. Combined annual income must be at least $60,000 with a major credit card. Guests must present a major credit card and valid photo ID at the tour reception desk. Not eligible if you have previously toured Westgate Resorts in the past 12 months or twice in a lifetime. No "group" tours will be accepted, no more than two families occupying the same villa. If you have a reservation with us, we cannot offer another reservation to other friends or relatives of yours, but they can stay with you in your villa if the maximum occupancy allows it. All reservations are subject to availability and based on a first come, first served basis. Failure to attend the sales presentation, or failure to qualify for this promotion, will result in a charge to your credit or check card of $350.00 penalty fee. This vacation package is non-refundable; however, it can be rescheduled one time upon 72 hour advance notice and is subject to a $25 rescheduling fee. In the event you cannot travel on your scheduled dates, you must give at least 72 hours advance notice of cancellation to avoid "no show" charges. Failure to give 72 hour notice, will result in forfeiture of your vacation package. Should you desire to re-schedule your arrival date, simply let us know prior to 72 hours in advance of this confirmed arrival date, and based upon availability, we will help you select other travel dates within the next six month period. No refunds for early departures. Offer subject to change without notice. This offer is not transferable and is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
OUR SERVICES ARE LIMITED TO MAKING THE RESERVATION ON THE HOTEL OR RESORT YOU SELECT, PAYING FOR SUCH ACCOMMODATIONS AND (IF INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE) PAYING FOR THE ATTRACTION TICKETS SELECTED IN THE RESERVATION. ALL INCIDENTALS AND HOTEL/RESORT FEES ARE THE GUEST'S RESPONSIBILITY. TAXES ARE THE GUEST'S RESPONSIBILITY, UNLESS INDICATED IN THE PRICE DISCLOSURE. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTUAL FULFILLMENT OF THE SERVICES FROM NEITHER THE HOTEL NOR RESORT SELECTED, AND ANY COMPLAINTS SHOULD BE ADDRESSED DIRECTLY WITH THE SERVICE PROVIDER (HOTEL OR RESORT'S FRONT DESK).
IMPORTANT NOTE: Participants in the promotion who do not meet the qualifications set forth in the above Details of Participation, including those who fail to attend the sales presentation, will have charged to their credit or check card $350.00 penalty fee. Participants with confirmed reservations who fail to check into their reserved accommodations on the first reserved date or who fail to reschedule their reservations AT LEAST 72 HOURS IN ADVANCE OF CHECK-IN DATE will forfeit the package purchase price. By making a reservation in response to this promotion, you are agreeing to this policy.