- Have a gross annual household income of $50,000 US or more
- All reservations require a one-time resort fee of $25 due at check in.
- THESE PACKAGES ARE PREPAID AND YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL BE CHARGED IN FULL WITHIN 24 HOURS OF MAKING THE RESERVATION REQUEST.
- Married or Cohabitating (with proof – same address on driver’s license)
- If married or cohabitating, both husband and wife must attend presentation together
- Both husband and wife must be at least 28 years of age.
- No more than 8 people in the party
- Party must be Full-time employed
- No Singles
- Both husband and wife must speak and understand English or Spanish fluently.
- Must carry a MAJOR CREDIT CARD (check cards, debit cards or pre-funded cards are not accepted)and a valid form of I.D. (Driver's License or Passport)
- No residents of Seminole, Orange, Osceola, Lake, Polk, Brevard, Volusia or Dade counties
- No residents from South Africa, Venezuela, Quebec, India, Argentina, Netherlands
- 120 minutes sales presentation after the meal (all tours are taken to a restaurant)
- Has not purchased product from a Vacation Village affiliated property or a member of Voyages in the last 12 months
- Must have not previously toured Vacation Village at Parkway within the last 12 months.
- Maximum size party of 8, maximum number adults is 4
- No more than one family. (no families or friends travelling together with the same promotion).
Details of Participation:
Attendance to a 120 minutes plus meal sales presentation at Vacation Village at Parkway Resort's sales center is required.All persons must be at least 28 years of age. Married or co-habitating with the same address in both of their driver licenses. Parties must attend the sales presentation together. Combined annual income must be at least $50,000 with a MAJOR CREDIT CARD. Guests must present a major credit and valid photo ID at the tour reception desk. Not eligible if you have previously toured any timeshare property within the past 12 months. No "group" tours will be accepted, no more than two families occupying the same villa. If you have a reservation with us, we cannot offer another reservation to other friends or relatives of yours, however they can stay with you in your villa if the maximum occupancy allows it. All reservations are subject to availability and based on a first come, first served basis. Failure to attend the sales presentation, or failure to qualify, will result in penalty rate of $350 in addition to the package price paid. This vacation package is non-refundable; however, it can be rescheduled one time upon 72 hour advance notice and is subject to a $25 rescheduling fee. In the event you cannot travel on your scheduled dates, you must give at least 72 hours advance notice of cancellation to avoid “no show” charges. Failure to give 72 hour notice, will result in forfeiture of your vacation package. Should you desire to re-schedule your arrival date, simply let us know prior to 72 hours in advance of this confirmed arrival date, and based upon availability, we will be happy to help you select other travel dates within the next six month period. No refunds for early departures. Offer subject to change without notice. Travel must be completed within one year from date of purchase. This offer is not transferable and is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. In the state of Florida residents of Dade, Brevard, Broward, Lake, Orange, Osceola, Polk, Seminole or Volusia, Counties are not eligible for the promotion. All other Florida counties are elegible. Vacation Village at Parkway Resort owners are not eligible for the promotion. No offer to purchase vacation ownership interest will be valid in any state or other jurisdiction in which registration requirements have not been met.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Participants in the promotion who do not meet the qualifications set forth in the above Details of Participation, including those who fail to attend the sales presentation, will have charged to their credit card a $350 penalty fee. Participants with confirmed reservations who fail to check into their reserved accommodations on the first reserved date or who fail to reschedule their reservations AT LEAST 72 HOURS IN ADVANCE OF CHECK-IN DATE will forfeit the package purchase price. By making a reservation in response to this promotion, you are agreeing to this policy.
OUR SERVICES ARE LIMITED TO MAKING THE RESERVATION ON THE HOTEL OR RESORT YOU SELECT, PAYING FOR SUCH ACCOMMODATIONS AND (IF INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE) PAYING FOR THE ATTRACTION TICKETS SELECTED IN THE RESERVATION. ALL INCIDENTALS AND HOTEL/RESORT FEES ARE THE GUEST'S RESPONSIBILITY. TAXES ARE THE GUEST'S RESPONSIBILITY, UNLESS INDICATED IN THE PRICE DISCLOSURE. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTUAL FULFILLMENT OF THE SERVICES FROM NEITHER THE HOTEL NOR RESORT SELECTED, AND ANY COMPLAINTS SHOULD BE ADDRESSED DIRECTLY WITH THE SERVICE PROVIDER (HOTEL OR RESORT'S FRONT DESK).
A VALID MAJOR CREDIT CARD WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHECK-IN AT THIS RESORT. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CHECK-IN WITH A DEBIT OR PREPAID CARD
This offer is void to residents in any state in which a registration of the Timeshare plan is required but in which registration requirements have not yet been met. (California, Alaska, Hawaii)
This advertising material is being used for the purpose of soliciting sales of Timeshare Interests.